Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off.
Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never even knew it.
Now THAT is an advertisenment they should use!
Absolutely awful service. Anyone coming to the end of a three year contract (especially those that pre-paid for three years as I did!) watch these snakes closely. My system "failed" within days of my three year contract expiring. Safetouch would not even send a technician out to me until I pre-paid for the service call with a credit card. Period.
THAT is how a three-year pre-paid customer is treated. I also found out that due to system failures, my home was unprotected/not being monitored for a period of three months! Their call center reps are rude and ill-equipped to answer a pay phone much less calls involving security of one's home, family or business. When I sent them a registered letter of cancellation I was then sued for the balance of what I was then told was a SEVEN year contract that was in the "fine print" of the original contract. Something in fine print my upstanding Safetouch sales-person did not point out. When calling to find out how to go about cancelling a contract with them, they play games with you....."You have to talk with this person....".....then that person is never available or will never return your calls. They play the numbers and sue the customers that got them to be the (too) large of a company they now are.
Beware SnakeTouch.......you get what you pay for, and they intend to keep you paying for it long after you end (or try to end) your relationship with them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Are honest about being crooks
What I disliked
- Rude cust srvc and inept bill dept
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- For them to crawl back under their rock, and wither away
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security System
- Review category
- Home Security
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They don't want to cancel my contract even though the service sucks they are in cahoots with scam trio alarm who prey on older seniors and scare them about their..."
- "This *** claims to be able to record gameplay. That parts true, doesn't mention the fact that what it records is choppy gameplay(it drops frames a whole lot making it..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "My All-In-One Computer crashed. I filed a claim and was sent a box w/instructions to file my claim. It was fixed in about a week & 1/2! Yeah right. My..."
- "Ordered and paid for via Paypal in December. Delivered 2/9/16. Sofa great! Loveseat damaged with a hole in the armrest and lighted cup holder would not shut off and a..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."