Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off.
Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never even knew it.
Now THAT is an advertisenment they should use!
Absolutely awful service. Anyone coming to the end of a three year contract (especially those that pre-paid for three years as I did!) watch these snakes closely. My system "failed" within days of my three year contract expiring. Safetouch would not even send a technician out to me until I pre-paid for the service call with a credit card. Period.
THAT is how a three-year pre-paid customer is treated. I also found out that due to system failures, my home was unprotected/not being monitored for a period of three months! Their call center reps are rude and ill-equipped to answer a pay phone much less calls involving security of one's home, family or business. When I sent them a registered letter of cancellation I was then sued for the balance of what I was then told was a SEVEN year contract that was in the "fine print" of the original contract. Something in fine print my upstanding Safetouch sales-person did not point out. When calling to find out how to go about cancelling a contract with them, they play games with you....."You have to talk with this person....".....then that person is never available or will never return your calls. They play the numbers and sue the customers that got them to be the (too) large of a company they now are.
Beware SnakeTouch.......you get what you pay for, and they intend to keep you paying for it long after you end (or try to end) your relationship with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Are honest about being crooks
What I disliked
- Rude cust srvc and inept bill dept
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- For them to crawl back under their rock, and wither away
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security System
- Review category
- Home Security
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TERRIBLE!! I sold my home and didn't buy another one. I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service..."
- "Poorly installed equipment. Wires exposed on camera outside front door wrapped in electrical tape. Wires ran on the inside of the door and when asked if this was correct adt..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "I brought my Lil girls clothes that were needed to Orange Park Fl. I called before I went and asked what sizes they needed... mind u I made sure clothes..."
- "My spouse and I tried to order three blazers through Kohls.com on 11/15/15. My spouse needed some blazers for an upcoming trip, so we needed to find big and..."
- "Do not purchase memory cards from Wish or their alternate app Geek. The other review is correct I believe in that there are many sellers that peddle their product through..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."