Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off.
Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never even knew it.
Now THAT is an advertisenment they should use!
Absolutely awful service. Anyone coming to the end of a three year contract (especially those that pre-paid for three years as I did!) watch these snakes closely. My system "failed" within days of my three year contract expiring. Safetouch would not even send a technician out to me until I pre-paid for the service call with a credit card. Period.
THAT is how a three-year pre-paid customer is treated. I also found out that due to system failures, my home was unprotected/not being monitored for a period of three months! Their call center reps are rude and ill-equipped to answer a pay phone much less calls involving security of one's home, family or business. When I sent them a registered letter of cancellation I was then sued for the balance of what I was then told was a SEVEN year contract that was in the "fine print" of the original contract. Something in fine print my upstanding Safetouch sales-person did not point out. When calling to find out how to go about cancelling a contract with them, they play games with you....."You have to talk with this person....".....then that person is never available or will never return your calls. They play the numbers and sue the customers that got them to be the (too) large of a company they now are.
Beware SnakeTouch.......you get what you pay for, and they intend to keep you paying for it long after you end (or try to end) your relationship with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Are honest about being crooks
What I disliked
- Rude cust srvc and inept bill dept
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- For them to crawl back under their rock, and wither away
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Security System
- Review category
- Home Security
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In 2000, we installed Kwikset harware throughout our new home. Twelve years later, the finish on all hardware on all exterior doors that had direct exposure to the sun..."
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "In 2008 a widow,suffering from dimentia, living in Orangevale, California was sold a Pinnacle Alarm System through scare tactics and lies. They scare her, telling her there were home invasions,..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- "Mother's day 2016 started off wonderful until we decided to order carryout from the Denny's at 10445 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville FL 32225. The poor customer service can be reached at..."
- "I ordered two custom made leather jackets which came all the way from India. Well as luck has it their preferred carrier was DHL, unfortunately for myself the local driver..."