I lost everything with this company.I was robbed and there was no response and I had every piece of equipment they offer.

Do your homework. Check out the complaints if you have time because it will take forever. How a business person could go home everyday and know the type of business person he is when he looks in the mirror. How he can go hang out at Capital Grill every night like some big shot with his Aston Martin car parked in valet, with his own personal table and locker like he is some big special business person in Jacksonville is beyond me.

My conscience would bother me and I would feel small if I had ripped off the citizens and not provided the service they were paying for.Check out their $250 limited liability in the contract.

Had an Experience with Safetouch Security?

Comments

Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed ADT "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more Melaleuca Security - My sensors fell off too in 2012 ... Melaleuca Security "When I purchased my security system in 2012, my sensors fell off also so I used tape and glue. That worked. I did not like the long term contract, but..." Read more Safetouch Security Systems Awful Service and NO security Safetouch Security "Beware SNAKETOUCH. A 60 ft oak tree fell on my house and the alarm NEVER went off. Ever. The tree demolished three (3) rooms of my home and Safetouch never..." Read more Fjc Security - Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more